Since we have yet to kill each other we have decided to tell our secrets on how to survive this crazy time.
- Don’t Watch the News- I know it sounds stupid but please hear us out. Most of the time the news is only going to say how bad it is and you don’t need that anxiety. Get your need to know facts from the CDC website. They have updates on what you need and keep up with your state’s website. That will have the info you need about what’s happening in your area. This is not the time to turn political, everything sucks for everyone.
- Stay Calm and collected AT HOME – I know its a hard thing to do but stay home and try to chill. Don’t go outside to chat, don’t have friends over, and don’t get angry. The worst thing you can do is go out and cause an uproar. This pandemic is not something that can be solved quickly, it’s going to take time and lots of it. If we try to rush things more people will die and the numbers are already high enough. Again, it sucks for everyone.
- Find something to Distract Yourself – There are always things you can do. Start a new hobby or pick up an old one. If you don’t want to do that, do some home improvements. Put up that shelf you have never had the time to do, clean out the basement, or reorganize the closet by alphabetical order. Don’t just sit and stare at the TV, it’ll drive you crazy.
- Reconnect with Old Pals – As I think I have said already, this sucks for everybody, but since it does you now know that a few of those old mates aren’t busy right now. It’s a good time to shoot a message over and check in.
- Do Something for You – It’s important to make sure you take care of yourself during these times. As the airlines always say, put on your face mask before assisting others.
Stay Safe Out There And Have a Good Week