Now these are a few ways that we used to waste time, not necessarily just for doing a quarantine.
- Space Cadet 3D pinball- Everyone knows this pinball game. So many hours have been wasted playing this game at school and at home. It was on windows 95 and preinstalled on windows after that up to XP. It’s a simple and fun way to burn time. Try to set a record and beat it.
- Scribble – What’s one of the first things you do when bored at a desk. You draw. Sit down with a scrap of paper and draw whatever pops in your head. You might even find you have a hidden talent.
- Listen to Music – I’m not talking about opening up iTunes, Pandora, or Spotify, I’m talking about busting out the CDs or if you’re lucky enough the records. The sound quality might not be the best or it might skip but you can’t beat having to listen to a whole album just cause you like one song.
- Talk on the Phone – It’s time to sit down and take out the phone and not open up any games. It’s time to use your phone for what it’s meant for. Hit up Jenny or prank call a friend.
- Play Solitaire – Look I know it’s the game your grandfather plays but there is a reason it’s been ported to everything in existence. It’s a simple game that anyone can play and can be weirdly absorbing.
What were ways that you used to waste time? Let us know in the comments below.